[OpenSIPS-Users] Nat_keepalive help

Miha miha at softnet.si
Thu Dec 12 18:13:57 CET 2013

Ali tnx.

Opensips is on public ip, uac's are behind nat.

I tried to use info, options but stikal the same error:(

What abou that opensips sends udp packets, so that i would
not have to enable this on uac?

We have One softswitch and there is no problem with expired
nat session and arso does not send info/notify/options, i
guess it is sending some udp packets.

Tnx
Miha