[OpenSIPS-Users] Ref: how can we replace URI Header more than once per call?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Dec 10 12:52:36 CET 2013

Hello Anup,

If you need to make different changes per branch, you need to use the
uac_replace_to() function from the branch route . See:
http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-Routes-1-10#toc2

Do the change only in that route, as changes in such route are per
branch and not global (so changes will not be inherited between the
branches of a serial forking).