[OpenSIPS-Users] Ref: how can we replace URI Header more than once per call?

RuvixTel ruvixtel at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 04:25:53 CET 2013

Hi Bogdan,

Thank you for your prompt reply, the issue we are trying to resolve here is: How to replace a previously created TO URI header with a new URI?

Example: we have 3 IPs added to our SIP server and they are prioritised as below:
IP one (1.1.1.1) – Priority 01- has a prefix 02#
IP two (2.2.2.2) – Priority 02- has a prefix 07
IP three (3.3.3.3) – Priority 03- has no prefix

I want to terminate a call to 61415777075number.

Then using uac_replace_to function we are able to change it as02#61415777075 at 1.1.1.1:5060
Now this call is failed to terminate it through IP 1.1.1.1 and we need to change it to0761415777075 at 2.2.2.2:5060 (in order to try next IP as 07 is prefix for second ip) but while we are trying to do this using same uac replace : SIP is changing it to:
02#61415777075 at 1.1.1.1:5060sip:0761415777075 at 2.2.2.2:5060

What is happening above is: SIP is appending both RUIs in one.
But we want this to be0761415777075 at 2.2.2.2:5060.

We already tried RURI but it didn’t gave us our expected result; we are able to change RURI any number of times but the IP example 1.1.1.1 is not getting the prefix 02 in TO header of INVITe packet due to which gateway is unable to connect the call.

Your assistance to resolve this issue will be appreciated.

Cheers
Anup