[OpenSIPS-Users] Ref: how can we replace URI Header more than once per call?

AMPTEL PTY LTD | RuvixTel ruvixtel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 12:57:30 CET 2013

Hi all

Just wondering, if anyone able to assist us with below:

We are using Opensips 1.6 and we like to know: how can we replace URI
Header more than once per call?

uac_replace_to function is there but when we try this second time: instead
of replacing it. It just appended two headers.

What we are trying to achieve here is call Fail Over function? When one IP
is unable to terminate a call it will try next IP from the priority list.

Your assistance will be highly appreciated.

If this issue has been discussed earlier please direct me to the thread
please.

--
Best Regards +
Anup