[OpenSIPS-Users] Setting do_routing

Nick Cameo symack at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 03:56:53 CET 2013

Sorry about the last message, I hit enter by mistake.... After looking
over the do_routing documentation, I saw that is supports
gw_whitelist. My question is how do we pass gw_whitelist to function.
Does it have to be do_routing("0","","1,2,3,4") or can we just have
do_routing("0","1,2,3,4")?

Also, I am assuming that gw_whitelist will fire the gwlist in the
order given, and my failover route is not effected by the dynamic
injection. Correct me if I am wrong

Kind Regards,

Nick.