[OpenSIPS-Users] convert UPDATE into re-INVITE

Ali Pey alipey at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 15:14:39 CET 2013

Who is sending you the Update sip messages and for what purpose?

If it is for pinging, you can simply drop the update messages in opensips
and ping your cpe (and I don't know what you mean by cpe) by other means if
you need to.

The solution is not how to convert an Update message to Invite. You need to
look for ways to provide the same functionality and design with different
means and modules in opensips.

Regards,
Ali Pey