[OpenSIPS-Users] load balancing non-INVITE dialogs

Gavin Murphy gavin.murphy at newpace.com
Mon Aug 26 22:14:06 CEST 2013

Is it possible to load balance non-INVITE dialogs? In particular I am
encountering the following error when sending SUBSCRIBEs and PUBLISHes:

ERROR:load_balancer:do_load_balance: failed to create dialog

Where those requests can have an extended lifetime and may consume
resources on the server for that lifetime, I would have thought that it
would be possible to load balance these. Or is it only an option to
dispatch them?

Thanks,

Gavin