[OpenSIPS-Users] get_route_param function of rr module

kamika kamil.nigmatullin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 20:45:24 CEST 2013

To make clear:
I send Invite to Freeswitch setting a couple of parametures in Record-Route
so that I could use it in case of Ack or BYE comes from freeswitch gateway.
And I use it using Recorf-Route and add_rr_param functions. Then on
non-INVITE I route the call with loose_route and here I want to take my
params from Route header. I should use get_route_param function, right? But
it looks like this function does not exist in the RR module. However there
is some references to get_route_param function in sources code or RR module.
But it still complan that this function is unknown.