[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Summit in Chicago - Post Facts

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Aug 15 13:48:28 CEST 2013

Hi all,

First of all many thanks to everyone who participated and helped this
event - either as organizer, either as speaker, either as participant.

It was a great events, I am really proud of the outcome - it gave us a
good feedback from the community as both what they are doing and what
they are expecting from us. The Open Discussions session was a
face-2-face opportunity to find how to improve the project. Thank you
for that.

We have a nice collection of presentations, videos and photos - all are
shared here:
     http://www.opensips.org/Community/Summit-2013Chicago
Enjoy !

Looking at the outcome of this event and to the demand for it (as
participants), we are already working to organize a new edition of the
OpenSIPS Summit co-hosted  with Astricon in October 2013 - I will send
another email with all details on this.

Best regards,