[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips error on centos 6

troxlinux xserverlinux at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 19:34:17 CEST 2013

Thnk Laslo , but shows me another error and I have set  the mysql user and
password in opensipsctlrc

 opensipsdbctl create
MySQL password for root:
INFO: test server charset
Warning: Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
Warning: Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
INFO: creating database opensips ...
Warning: Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
Warning: Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
Warning: Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
Warning: Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
Warning: Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
Warning: Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
Warning: Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
Warning: Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
Warning: Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
Warning: Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
ERROR 1101 (42000) at line 2: BLOB/TEXT column 'body' can't have a default
value
ERROR: Creating core tables failed!