[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem with 1.10 on FreeBSD

Torsten Hantzsche thantzsche at petitenet.de
Sat Aug 10 16:23:00 CEST 2013

Hallo,

I was trying to compile the branch 1.10 under FreeBSD 9.2-BETA2.

After "gmake menuconfig"  it was not possible to enter the
submenu "Configure Compile Flags".

I found out that I had to delete just any one entry in Makefile.conf
in the line "exclude_modules?=" to have the submenu back working.
Is this an already known effect?

All I changed then with menuconfig was the line "PREFIX=/usr/local/"

After "gmake install" the compiling stops with the following:

Compiling tcp_main.c
In file included from tcp_main.c:121:
io_wait.h: In function 'io_watch_add':
io_wait.h:367: error: 'already' undeclared (first use in this function)
io_wait.h:367: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
io_wait.h:367: error: for each function it appears in.)
gmake: *** [tcp_main.o] Error 1

Am I missing or doing something wrong here?

Thanks for any help
Torsten