[OpenSIPS-Users] LCR Route Prefixes -> Gateways (From Scratch)

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 03:13:32 CEST 2013

Muhammad this email slipped through my list, and I am glad I saw your
response. For this particular OpenSIPS instance, all routes will be
service provider bound. Looking at the carrierroute module, it does
seem like it has not been maintained in a while, and that's part of
the reason I reached out to the list.

What I am worried about is the how the DR module would scale vs
Carrier. As you know :), these will be lists of ~60,000 prefixes per
service provider, and we will keep appending to it whenever we take on
a new interconnection agreement.

Kind Regards,

Nick.