[OpenSIPS-Users] migrate db with MariaDB

Arthur Titeica arthur at psw.ro
Mon Apr 29 18:33:08 CEST 2013

Hello,

As my distro switched to MariaDB it seems there is a problem when trying to
migrate the database from 1.8 to 1.9.

Everything goes like

# opensipsdbctl migrate opensips opensips-new
Enter character set name:
latin1
INFO: creating database opensips-new ...
ERROR 1064 (42000) at line 1: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the
manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to
use near '-new character set latin1' at line 1

Any hints where I should look further in order to solve this?

Many thanks.

--
Arthur Titeica