[OpenSIPS-Users] ERROR:registrar:update_contacts: invalid cseq for aor

Duane Larson duane.larson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 02:23:57 CEST 2013

I originally posted this via Nabble but I am not sure if it went to the
Opensips User mailing list so please excuse me if this shows up as multiple
posts.

I am starting to see this issue a lot lately.  My Snom phones will so as
not registered on their display screen and when I look in the syslogs I see
the following error

ERROR:registrar:update_contacts: invalid cseq for aor <9*1******@all.com>

I am not sure if this started happening because of updated Snom code or
because of updated OpenSIPS code.  Luckily I was able to capture a SIP
trace from one of the Snom phones today.

Here is a SIP trace of REGISTERs without the issue
http://pastebin.com/RyaZQUBa

Here is a SIP trace of REGISTER showing the issue
http://pastebin.com/YC1AyTJ6     <--- The last message in this paste is a
400 Bad Request

So is the Snom phone doing something wrong or might it be on the OpenSIPS
side?