[OpenSIPS-Users] disable_dns_blacklist=no side effect

Daniel Nihlén daniel at grandtotal.se
Tue Apr 23 10:30:11 CEST 2013

Hi,

(opensips 1.7.2)

I have
disable_dns_blacklist=no

Good: Blacklisting for destinations that are discovered by srv record but not responding are working.

Bad: But I also get blacklisting on destinations that are addressed with ip-address. Ex sip:087123456 at x.x.x.x:5060. I was under the assumption that routing by IP-address should not be blacklisted (judging by the _dns_ in the parameter name. :).

Is this the designed behavior am I accidentally using dns for IP-destiantions?

Thanks
Daniel Nihlen
+46706604530