[OpenSIPS-Users] Help to analyze a memory dump after crash

Mariana Arduini marianarduini at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 14:38:15 CEST 2013

Hi Razvan!

Thanks for the hint, but the memory dump logged more than 174000 lines. The
zipped file is 1 MB big (18 MB unzipped) and a free account on pastebin
won´t let me paste a file bigger than 500 KB.

Is there any email I can sent it privately, or could you give us any
guidance on how to analyse that info and get to any conclusion?

Thanks and sorry for the huge dump...

Mariana.