[OpenSIPS-Users] Equal priority and weight SRV authentication

Chris Maciejewski chris at wima.co.uk
Mon Apr 22 14:35:59 CEST 2013

Hello Bogdan,

Thank you for explanation.

Could you please point me in the right direction to Documentation
where I can find functions to retrieve nonce<->server mapping
information from localcache?

If SRV record in this scenario would have SRV 1 - priority 10, SRV 2 -
priority 20, would OpenSIPS always send requests to SRV 1 (and only
switch to SRV 2 in case SRV 1 is down)?

Best regards,
Chris