[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS-Devel] opensips register

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Apr 17 18:26:13 CEST 2013

Hello Cleiton,

To control what users are allowed to registered in, you need to use
authentication - to put your users in the "subscriber" table (you need
to create the opensips DB with opensipsdbctl) - adding can be done with
"opensipsctl add " tool.

In your config, enable authentication for REGISTERs and calls - user
"make menuconfig" or "osipsconfig" to generate a "residential" script
with "authentication" support - this is available only starting with 1.8
version.