[OpenSIPS-Users] [TRAINING] Schedule for next OpenSIPS eBootcamp sessions

Andrew Israel andrew.israel3 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 15:28:03 CEST 2013

Hello Bogdan:

Hope you are doing well.

Is there a way I could take the bootcamp a second time at some kind of
reduced cost.
The last time I took the class I was dealing with gravely ill parent
and was not able to
have the time to work through the exercises.  There were also some
issues with the documentation and I would about getting lost pretty
quickly.

I would be willing to help do some kind of volunteer work with
documentation/blog writing or anything else you can thing of in
exchange for this. I have over 14 years of experience with technical
writing and I think I could really help  a lot of users who are
struggling with building out  I am also fluent in spanish.

My plan is to use Open Sips to build out labs for American
corporations who need to have a prescence over seas. I have experience
with 3 banks here in the states.

Love what you are doing with the Open Sips architecture.

Andrew