[OpenSIPS-Users] Modify FROM header with REG EXP

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Apr 10 16:48:35 CEST 2013

Hello,

You have to look into the uac_replace_from() function from the uac
module (http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.9.x/uac.html#id250475).

First take the FROM username into a variable ($fU), apply changes over
it (you may use string transformations -
http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreTran19#toc1 - if you have a
fix number of digits to strip, or a regexp based transformation -
http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreTran19#toc68).

Then use the uac_replace_from to change the username part of FROM URI