[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 1.9 - Radius accounting

Leonardo Uzcudun uzcudunl at yahoo.it
Wed Apr 10 10:22:46 CEST 2013

Thanks Dani.
I could sort it out that problem. Grepping radius in the logs had hidden an important error in the dictionary file.
Now I'm facing other issues like i don't receive the Sip-Application-Type and other expected parameters in the Acct-request-Start

rad_recv: Accounting-Request packet from host 127.0.0.1 port 53155, id=37, length=103
        Acct-Status-Type = Start
        Service-Type = Sip-Session
        Sip-Response-Code = 200
        Sip-Method = Invite