[OpenSIPS-Users] Installation of OpenSIPS with Opensips Control Panel

Alex Ionescu alex at opensips.org
Tue Apr 9 11:21:10 CEST 2013

Hi Madhusudhan,

Why do you want to use such an old version of OpenSIPS CP when you can
use the last one : 5.0 (instead of the 4years old 2.0 version - totally
outdated)
Here is the link:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/opensips-cp/files/opensips-cp/5.0/

Install this and, if you experience any issues please let us know.

In the opensips-cp folder you will find a file called INSTALL. It will
guide you through the installation setup.

For the XCAP config read more here:
http://www.opensips.org/Resources/PresenceServer

Best regards,
Alex