[OpenSIPS-Users] Installation of OpenSIPS with Opensips Control Panel

Madhusudhan A K ak.madhusudhan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 03:47:31 CEST 2013

Hello,

I have installed Open SIPS and OpenSIPs Control Panel as per the video
shown below (Opensips KickStart in Youtube and control panel in
http://sourceforge.net/projects/opensips-cp/files/opensips-cp/2.0/)

I am able to login into Opensips Control Page. After login into the page, I
need to create new user (New Admin) in CDR Viewer. I have researched a lot
on the internet but could not proceed further.

Can anyone help me in getting video on how to install OpenSIPS Control
Panel and XCAP server, so I can go through it accordingly.

Thank you.

Madhusudhan