[OpenSIPS-Users] RTPPROXY shutdown at each call

spady spady77 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 17:22:50 CEST 2012

Hi again and sorry for big delay but i was out of office for long time.
Today I started to have some other test and always get same issue!!! I also
tried with a new installation ( debian+opensips 1.8.1+new IPs+rtpproxy). As
Sam suggested a tried using engage_rtpproxy but always same issue.
I really think problem is just before that script is taken into account.
Errors says that opensips CAN'T send command to rtpproxy because "connection
" is refused!!.
How can I test manually connection to RTPPROXY? Is there such a command from
CLI that i can try?
Hope someone can help me.
Thanks.