[OpenSIPS-Users] FW: Error starting opensips 1.8.1

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 11:24:53 CEST 2012

Update the opensips DB table version. You should finf tao coloumns
table_name, table_version or like that. Now where you find the "subscriber"
table mentioned update the version mentioned against it to 7.

I think you had an older opensips version installed and setup and now you
only updated the opensips and not its DB.