[OpenSIPS-Users] Can load balancer show total number of call for a gateway

Ali Pey alipey at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 22:58:01 CEST 2012

Hello,

Let's say I have a sip trunk with 100 channels. The calls come in and are
distributed to 4 gateways through the load_balancer module. Load balancer
module can show all active call going to the gateways but not the call
originated from the gateways to a sip trunk.

If there are outgoing calls from the gateways to the sip trunks, those will
not be accounted for on the load balancer module. Basically load balancer
can keep account for number of active calls on one direction.

Is there a way that I can see the total number of active calls on a gateway
(both incoming and outgoing) through the load balancer module?

Regards,
Ali Pey