[OpenSIPS-Users] RTPPROXY shutdown at each call

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 19:46:58 CEST 2012

Hi Spady,

These were opensips logs and I couldn't see rtpproxy anywhere in these
logs. Anyway you said you've done all what I suggested I don't think I've
anything more to get this issue resolved. Hope someone else can better help
you from here.

You still haven't pasted the snippet of the opensips.cfg code where you are
calling the rtpproxy forcing function so I'm assuming you are calling it
like force_rtp_proxy("flags-here") - If thats the case I'd suggest you to
call engage_rtp_proxy()<http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.8.x/rtpproxy.html#id292744>.
Don;t forget to start your rtpproxy like this.

rtpproxy -F -s udp:127.0.0.1:7890 -l 10.9.23.41/151.x.x.201
 -d DBUG:LOG_LOCAL*0*

That way you'll be able to see the logs of rtpproxy daemon in the same
log-file as of opensips (again assuming opensips is using local0 for logs)

At the end I'd suggest you to go through this very informative thread by
one of my very good friend:

http://lists.freeswitch.org/pipermail/freeswitch-users/2012-August/087411.html

Thanks,
Hope your issue resolves.