[OpenSIPS-Users] RTPPROXY shutdown at each call

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 16:54:53 CEST 2012

Youve Local2 syslog facility for rtpproxy logs. View the syslog file for
rtpproxy and see that it must be crashing/segfault on each connection
attempt from the opensips.

I asked you few things in my last email. Now please reply with those as
well as with following info:
What is the OS ?
How did you install the rtpproxy ?
Can you try not running rtpproxy in bridging mode for one test call , just
with one public IP and see what happens with RTpproxy ?

Thanks
BR
Sammy