[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS-Devel] [RELEASES] Planing OpenSIPS 1.9.0 major release

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Oct 29 11:26:41 CET 2012

Hi Ali,

I have to admit I'm not really familiar with the WebRTC and what are the
requirements for this to work directly over OpenSIPS - there is pending
patch for compatibility with WebRTC (parsing and detecting more VIA
params, specific to WebRTC), but we will need to have a clear view on
what needs to be done for a complete integration - and at that point to
say if makes sense to do it or not.