[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS-Devel] [RELEASES] Planing OpenSIPS 1.9.0 major release

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Oct 29 11:11:23 CET 2012

Hi Saul,

We were thinking at re-INVITE pinging from OpenSIPs level towards the
caller and callee. There will be 2 modes (at least this is the current
plan).
     1) remember all the time the last SDPs from each side and re-use
them when pining the other sides (just to trick the SDP negotiation)
     2) start with a lateSDP negotiation on one side and do normal SDP
on the other side (to avoid SDP storing), but this means at least one of
the parties should support late SDP negotiations
     3) open to other suggestions....

About the GRUU stuff, could you detail a bit :D ?