[OpenSIPS-Users] sip proxy and nat traversal

spencer sal1023 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 28 00:53:34 CEST 2012

Hi,
I am trying to setup a sip proxy and I also want to do NAT traversal.  So I setup the residential config file using osipsconfig script.

I started to try and modify the routing logic in the config file and also setup rtpproxy.  I have not had too much luck with this yet.
Here are my question.

- Should I really be setting up 2 servers?  One sip proxy and one nat traversal server with rtp proxy?
- Could I use asterisk as the rtp proxy? And if so would i need opensips for nat traversal?

Also, any general advice or guidance would be welcome.

Thanks!