[OpenSIPS-Users] [RELEASES] Planing OpenSIPS 1.9.0 major release

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Fri Oct 26 17:51:09 CEST 2012

Hi,

On Oct 26, 2012, at 5:20 PM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to start a discussion about the next OpenSIPS major release - and in this discussion anyone is welcomed with options, ideas, critics and other. Your feedback is important to drive the project into a direction that reflects the user's needs!.
>
> So, I will here the starting points, for both release planing and release content.
>

> Content
> -------
> What was done:
>        http://www.opensips.org/Main/Ver190#toc2
> What is planned:
>        http://www.opensips.org/Main/Ver190#toc9
> Planned items have priorities (for being addressed); it is a must to have all items done for the next release, as we need to fit into a time frame. Whatever is not done, will be left for the next release (1.10)
>

> Planing
> -------
> Release candidate:
>    second half of January 2012, depending on the progress with the items to be done.
> Testing phase:
>    1 month allocated (it may be extended if critical problems show up)
> Stable release:
>    second half of February (after the testing phase is done).
>

> Once again, your feedback on these matters is important to us.

I'll edit the wiki with the items we've been working on for presence.

Can you give a bit more detail on the dialog ping with re-INVITEs? re-INVITEs are particularly troublesome, because there can only be one of them at a time.

Also, can we add the in-dialog requests when using GRUU bug to the wishlist? :-)

Keep up the good work guys!

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects