[OpenSIPS-Users] Inbound DID TO/INVITE issue

Mike O'Connor mike at oeg.com.au
Wed Oct 17 12:49:43 CEST 2012

Hi Kevin

Surely there is a better solution than this, because all the Asterisk
systems I've seen have inbound routing without a registration for each DID.

The supplier of the commercially support Asterisk would need to make
changes which they are this point are not prepared to support, when
every other ITSP they have connected to in the USA and Europe, has
supported the one registration and more than one DID.

So I really need to understand what the standard should be and how my
config is incorrect.

Cheers
Mike