[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips use engage_media_proxy(), cannot end_media_session() problem

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 13:01:27 CEST 2012

Hi,

I once had somewhat related issue with OpenSIPS+MediaProxy where
media-proxy wasn't able to manage the media between the two end points and
end the session in 30 seconds automatically even though everything was
fine. Anyway that issue was resolved as soon as we updated the opensips
version.

I think that by updating version of opensips or mediaproxy may improve the
situation.

I don't really see any use of dlg_match_mode here because AFAIK that is
used for dialog based profiling and matching the stored dialogs based on
the mode we select here, I don't see any way which will help the issue by
setting it to some other value.

I hope it helps.
Thanks,
Sammy