[OpenSIPS-Users] Drouting and loadbalancing questions

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Oct 10 12:06:42 CEST 2012

Hi Kevin,

Yes you can use FQDN in gw definition. In this case the DNS lookup will be done each time the gw is used.

For your second issue, after do_routing() simply do:
       $du = "ip_asterisk".
This will force routing to asterisk while you still have in RURI the gw address.

Sent from Samsung MobileKevin Mathy <k.mathy at hexanet.fr> wrote:Hi list,

I've got some questions, about DRouting module.
First, is it possible to set, in database, as a gateway address, a sip domain name ?
For example :
gwid	type	address	strip	pri_prefix	probe_mode	description
1	10	alpha.omega.voipservice.com:5060	0	2222	0	Gateway 1
2	10	10.10.10.10	2	3333	2	Gateway 2

Then, we've got this situation :

SIP Proxy server (OpenSIPS) ======> Asterisk SBC =========> SIP Provider 1
                                                                                =========> SIP Provider 2

So, our SIP proxy server will send requests to Asterisk SBC with drouting module, but, we must be able to tell to asterisk to send SIP message through provider 1 or 2... My question is : is there any possibility to send this information, with a SIP header, set with informations contained in drouting tables ?

Thanks a lot,

If you have further questions, feel free to ask me !

Bien cordialement,
Best Regards,

Kevin MATHY
HEXANET