[OpenSIPS-Users] Drouting and loadbalancing questions

Kevin Mathy k.mathy at hexanet.fr
Wed Oct 10 11:54:25 CEST 2012

Hi list,

I've got some questions, about DRouting module.
First, is it possible to set, in database, as a gateway address, a sip
domain name ?
For example :
gwidtypeaddressstrippri_prefixprobe_modedescription110*
alpha.omega.voipservice.com:5060* 022220Gateway 121010.10.10.10233332Gateway
2
*

Then, we've got this situation :

SIP Proxy server (OpenSIPS) ======> Asterisk SBC =========> SIP Provider 1

    =========> SIP Provider 2

So, our SIP proxy server will send requests to Asterisk SBC with drouting
module, but, we must be able to tell to asterisk to send SIP message
through provider 1 or 2... My question is : is there any possibility to
send this information, with a SIP header, set with informations contained
in drouting tables ?

Thanks a lot,

If you have further questions, feel free to ask me !

Bien cordialement,
Best Regards,

**Kevin MATHY*
*HEXANET*