[OpenSIPS-Users] Proxying - Hiding Caller From Callee

David Wylie dwylie at globaltelecall.com
Tue Oct 9 18:33:03 CEST 2012

Hello - this is my first post (to any user list, let alone this one).

I'd like to hide my clients from my suppliers, ensuring only my IP address
is ever given out.
Is it possible to completely remove the caller's IP addresses (public and,
if NATed, private) from all the headers?
NAT traversal seems to just add information, not remove it. No matter what
I do I always seem to have the caller's IP in a Via and contact header.
I seem to be able to remove it from the SDP body with rtpproxy_manage().

I appreciate this is probably unusual, but separating the parties is
essential to staying in the value chain.

Thanks for any help.
David.