[OpenSIPS-Users] B2BUA - Transfer Issue because of no SDP

Duane Larson duane.larson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 17:24:58 CEST 2012

I'll look at implementing that but it sounds like the "use_init_sdp"
parameter is the answer to my issue but it doesn't include the initial SDP
message in my re-invite.

I am a little confused how to go about this because I found this post by
Anca
http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/B2BUA-Refer-scenario-not-sending-SDP-td6710874.html#a6712915

So in her post the re-INVITE shouldn't have any SDP and then you add the
SDP in the the 200OK.  My SIP Provider says they will not allow a re-INVITE
without a SDP message.  And when you read the description for the
"use_init_sdp" parameter it says "The correct way is to send an Invite
without a body in this case, but it has been observed that not many
gateways support this".  Sure enough my SIP Providers gateways don't
support a re-INVITE without SDP.

Any other thoughts on this?

Duane