[OpenSIPS-Users] gw_id_avp value missing in some acc records

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon Oct 8 10:40:49 CEST 2012

Hi, Brett!

I think the problem is that the 'use_next_gw' function deletes the
gw_id_avp of the "failed" leg, and therefore the acc module cannot see
it. My suggestion is to use a different avp for the db_extra parameter,
and for each leg to copy the gw_id_avp into that avp.
Let me know if this works like this.

Best regards,

Razvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer