[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips crashes when retrieving AVPs from Radius requests

Samuel Muller sml at l33.fr
Wed Oct 3 11:57:35 CEST 2012

Hello Bogdan,

usually, crash happened at the ~ fifth "simple" call.
here we tried almost 40 calls (with and w/o transfers, ...) in our
test platform, and no crash anymore.
If I read carefully your changes (from my not-developer view), the
problem was coming from the initiation of the AVPs incoming from
radius - if the AVP did not exist, create and add it to the AVP tree
instead of doing anything else (or crashing, in our case). So I'm
quite sure your patch is working fine :)

Again, thanks a lot.

Kindly regards,

Samuel MULLER
Telecom & Media Consultant