[OpenSIPS-Users] Limit calls over IP between Opensips Servers

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Nov 29 18:33:59 CET 2012

Hi Bakko,

I suggest to create a share dialog profile (see
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.8.x/dialog.html#id293598 and
use the "s" flag in combination with cachedb_url -
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.8.x/dialog.html#id293718).

Configure this profile on both servers (pointing to same Redis server)
and the profile will be shared between the 2 servers.

Where to place the upper limit, up to you - can be hardcoded in script,
can be loaded from DB at startup time, can be fetched also from redis,
can be a shared global variable in script.