[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS-Devel] [RELEASES] Planing OpenSIPS 1.9.0 major release

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Nov 29 18:30:13 CET 2012

Hi Brett,

The events stuff works a bit the other way around - you do not decide
where to send the event, but the consumer entities subscribe to you in
order to receive events. So it is not push, but pull. The consumer
decides (via subscription process) what event to receive, for how long
and what backend to be used.

Regarding the ACC event, I will add it on the TODO list on 1.9 .