[OpenSIPS-Users] pkmem free_size larger than total_size

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Tue Nov 27 12:18:33 CET 2012

Hi, Jeff!

There were some fixes relate to the memory statistics in revision #9322.
Anyway, the problem was that the statistics were not reported properly,
but the internal behavior was working as it should. Therefore, your
OpenSIPS did run out of memory. Try to update your sources and then let
us know if you still have these issues.

Best regards,

Razvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer