[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips don't send Cancel.

Muhammad Shahzad shaheryarkh at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 15:53:31 CET 2012

No, don't temper with opensips generated request in local route, it will
result in unexpected behaviour as you have already observed, right right
way to do is define custom headers that should be passed from one leg to
other leg, as described here,

http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.8.x/b2b_logic.html#id250020

The purpose of local route is to do things that do not modify generated
request in general (specially in case of B2BUA never modify the request).
You can use this route e.g. to trigger a billing event, or cdr or some db
operation etc. etc.

Thank you.