[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP/2.0 401 Unauthorized

Muhammad Shahzad shaheryarkh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 18:40:48 CET 2012

Check WWW-Authorize header, you are probably a victim of stale nonce. Some
clients try to register multiple contacts using same nonce over time.

Also check subscriber table opensips db and see in what format your
passwords are actually stored for existing users, and then set calculate
ha1 hash module parameter appropriately. Don't specify password column
unless you have custom db schema for subscribers table.

Thank you.