[OpenSIPS-Users] how to Register with OpenSIPS?: help needed!!

Christian Cambier cca at voxtron.com
Thu Nov 15 13:59:29 CET 2012

Hi.

Here's what i try to do: I have a SipPhone with extension 5006
Without proxy i register at a PBX with address (10.1.2.3). Ok, no
problem

What I'm struggling with is, how can i have this phone register at that
PBX when every SIP request has to pass via a OpenSIPS proxy first.
Somehow the proxy must know how to forward REGISTER messages to the PBX
no? I'd say, It must know the existence of the PBX.
Or don't I need the PBX for REGISTER?
But surely, INVITE must pass the PBX no?

Anyway, how do I have a cooporate OpenSIPS proxy with a PBX?
Where to configure what?

Please help!!!

thx
Chris