[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips cluster

Matt Hamilton mistral9999 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 14 18:41:44 CET 2012

We currently use one Opensips server (1.2.3.4) as a dispatcher to an asterisk cluster.

Phones are set to connect to a certain proxy server ip - Opensips server (1.2.3.4), and all asterisk servers have their outboundproxy=1.2.3.4 in their sip.conf.

We would like to add another Opensips server that will run in parallel with the first one (active/active). The database (mysql) is on a different server, and sharing data is not really an issue.

I'm trying to find out if this is possible. I'm not quite clear how to setup the phones and asterisk servers to split the traffic. Any docs/tutorials out there?

Thanks,
Matt