[OpenSIPS-Users] RTPProxy Problem

Ignacio Gonzalez mylaneza at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 17:14:32 CET 2012

Ok i will check the flags, I set the domain parameter of rtpproxy_offer to
PUBLIC_IP, i create the rules in my router to bind the ports 35000 to 35200
of the public_ip to the ports 35000 to 35200 in the PRIVATE_IP of rtpproxy
192.168.1.220, I'm not sure if this is correct.

If i don't put the domain parameter in the rtpproxy_offer the SDP message
contains the private ip of the RTPPROXY (192.168.1.220) and my clients are
outside this nat.

Thanks