[OpenSIPS-Users] Load Balance between two OpenSIPs server

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Nov 9 18:14:25 CET 2012

Hi Bakko,

Please keep the mailing list in the loop !

Now:
1) to make LB to share the LB state, in LB table, when defining the
resources for each destinations put an "/s" suffix to the resource name,
to indicate the resource is shared (not local, but in noSQL db).

2) the shared info is not the call itself, but the profile (the counter
for the calls to a specific destination with a specific resource).