[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenXCAP - Can't connect to MySQL server when mysql port is defined

Duane Larson duane.larson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 23:13:58 CET 2012

Saul,

Did the following

apt-get source openxcap
edit dbutil.py to include "kwargs.setdefault('port', int(port or '3306'))"
apt-get build-dep openxcap-2.0.1
dpkg-buildpackage -us -uc
dpkg -i openxcap_2.0.1_all.deb

Looks like I am now able to connect to the database on a port other than
3306.

Thanks for the quick response and helping me with the bug!

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:08 AM, Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
<saul at ag-projects.com>wrote:

> Hi Duane,
>
> On Nov 7, 2012, at 6:22 PM, Duane Larson wrote:
>
> > I just moved over to a new mysql server and the port I need to connect
> to is no longer the default 3306 that mysql uses.  I now need to connect to
> port 19994 on the new mysql server.  With OpenXCAP are you able to connet
> to define a different mysql port?  When I restart OpenXCAP I see the
> following error.
> >

> Looks indeed like a bug. Can you try the attached patch?
>

> Thanks,
>

> --
> Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
> AG Projects